- This event has passed.
Clean Eating Meal Prep – Day 1
January 6, 2019 @ 3:00 pm - 6:00 pm$160
Start the new year off right with our Clean Eating Meal Prep program on Sunday afternoons at Convivium. Whatever your health goals are for the upcoming months (or weeks), join us for three weeks of planning and preparing healthy meals that can be catered to any dietary preference. WE provide the recipes, staff and chefs on hand to answer questions and teach cooking skills, do all of the food prep, shopping and clean up. YOU assemble a variety of healthy meals in a fun environment and take home multiple entrees to decrease the stress and amount of the time you spend in the kitchen each week.
Each week’s meal prep includes four dinners with two options, based on how many people you want to feed: $90 for four dinners of two servings each or $160 for four dinners of four servings each. You can also add breakfast ($5) and lunches ($7.50), priced per person, and additional dinners if you want to have healthy meals prepped for each day! Extra dinners will be $20 (two servings) or $30 (four servings) each.
We will contact you the week before each class for you to place the order of meals you would like. We will also let you know which cookware or Tupperware containers you should bring to class. You must pay for the first class up front and the next two classes the week prior to each class.
Session One Dates: Sunday, January 6, 13, and 20 from 3 to 6 pm.
To sign up or for any questions, please call 563.557.2900 or email email@example.com.
Menu: Sunday, January 6
Dinner – please choose four of the five options
- Crunchy Cashew Thai Quinoa Salad
- With or without chicken
- Sloppy Joe Stuffed Sweet Potatoes and Roasted Brussels Sprouts side
- Stir Fry with Zucchini Noodles
- With or without chicken
- Slow Cooker White Chicken Chili
- With or without bread
- Cauliflower Rice with Cilantro Lime Chicken
- Choice of marinated chicken or falafel
- Overnight Oats – Blueberry, Vanilla & Walnut
- Mini Roasted Veggie Frittata (includes 2 mini frittatas and sliced apples)
- Smoothie Packs – four options
- Red Berry & Banana Smoothie with greens
- Tropical Smoothie: Pineapple, cucumber, mint, and chia with coconut water
- Omega Green: banana, avocado, spinach, almond milk, chia seeds
- Nut Butter Protein Smoothie: peanut or almond butter, coco powder, yogurt, honey, almond milk
- Burrito Bowl in a Jar
- Can be made with quinoa or brown rice
- Sesame Quinoa Spring Roll with side of carrots and Asian dipping sauce
- With or without pork